Technical Supply Department
Admiral Harding’s Technical supply department comprises an 8 strong team of purchasing and sourcing specialists.
We are here 24/7/365 to ensure that we help keep your vessels running in first class condition and in the event of breakdown or repair we are on hand with our supplies and services to swiftly get you moving again.
We have a combined experience in this field of more than 105 years and through this time we have built up a trusted and proven supplier network which extends through Europe to the far east delivering to you the very best of quality at the very best price which brings peace of mind and cost effectiveness to our many long standing clients.
Admiral Harding Ltd is not just a supplier of quality marine products but we also offer a multitude of services to compliment our supply division.
- Medical chest replenishment and certification
- Expired Medical disposal
- Pyrotechnic disposal
- Waste management , oily rags disposal.
- Compass adjustment, repair and servicing
- Porthole glass replacement
- Lifeboat and life raft repair and service
- Spare parts handling, storage and forwarding
- Instrument repair and recalibration and certification
- Fire extinguisher service and repair.
We supply the full range of items according to the IMPA and ISSA catalogues as well as any item which may be found on board any type of sea going vessel as well as rigs and vessels and equipment engaged in the renewable energies market.
- Cloth and linen Products
- Tableware and galley utensils
- Ropes and hawsers
- Rigging equipment and general deck equipment
- Painting equipment
- Safety protective gear
- Safety equipment
- Hoses and couplings
- Nautical equipment
- Brushes and mats
- Lavatory equipment
- Cleaning material and chemicals
- Pneumatic and electrical tools
- Hand tools
- Cutting tools
- Measuring tools
- Metal sheets and bars
- Screws and nutsP
- Pipes and tubes
- Pipe and tube fittings
- Valves and cocks
- Electrical equipment
- Packing and jointing
- Welding equipment and machinery equipment
In our ever changing world we see new requirements for newly developed equipment come on to the market regularly and by keeping ourselves informed of the latest equipment available, we are perfectly placed to offer vital equipment such as water cannons, razor wire, fixings and safe handling equipment, dummies, bullet proof protective clothing etc used for Anti Piracy” protection.
Whether your enquiry is large or small, simple or complicated – Admiral Harding’s Technical Dept. will source it, price it and aim to return your offer within 24 hours.